ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) recognitions are awarded to staff
members for excellence in specific areas of automobile repair, and
certify the bearer's performance in these areas. Mike Mercado is a ASE
Certified Master Technician
ASC Code of Ethics
Mechanically Speaking proudly complies with the ASC California Code of Ethics:
- To promote good between the motorist and the automotive industry.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To perform high quality service at a fair and just price.
- To employ the best skilled personnel obtainable.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
- To itemize all parts and adjustments in the price charged for service rendered.
- To retain all parts replaced for customer inspection, if so requested.
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct and end all abuses within the automotive industry.
- To uphold the integrity of all members.
- To refrain from advertisement which is false or misleading or likely to confuse or deceive the customer.
Brake & Lamp Station
We are an official Brake and Lamp Adjusting Station and provide Brake and Lamp Certification.